viernes, 31 de enero de 2014

The 9 Lessons of Social Dynamics

I've been preparing a series of posts that provided a lot of value and depth to my understanding of social dynamics.

Some are 100% my idea, others are from other people, and some are variations on things other people have spoken about.

Hell, one of them is a quote from Alfie (2004)!

So the posts are be called lessons, just because that's the way I have them saved up in my phone, as they came up in my life or in my head.

Here is the Index:

Lesson 1: You Should Never Answer a Question that Hasn't Been Asked
Lesson 2: The Value Other People Give to Your Actions is Proportional to the Value You Give Them Yourself.
Lesson 3: The Kiss LMR Destroyer Routine 
Lesson 4: You can't give what you don't have
Lesson 5: The Law of Conservation of Group Rational Attitude
Lesson 6: The Law of Emotional Transference
Lesson 7: The Law of Symbiosis
Lesson 8: Never expect any thanks in this life (Alfie)
Lesson 9: Time has more than one dimension

I hope you like them!

Jason.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario